The areas in which you are asked to evaluate tutors are:
1. Organisation - The tutor is well prepared for sessions, arrives before the scheduled start time with all necessary resources.
2. Feedback - Feedback provided is easy to understand and helps identify how to improve and is provided within the agreed timescale
3. Knowledge of Subject - The tutor has a very good subject knowledge and is able to respond to questions effectively.
4. Communication - The tutor demonstrates effective communication skills
5. Safe Learner - The tutor ensures learners are safe for all learning activities and would challenge discriminatory behaviour and language
6. Support to overcome difficulties - The tutor provides effective support or signposting to overcome difficulties (where these have been raised)
7. Developing math and English skills - The tutor includes relevant math and English tasks within planned learning activities